Pages

February 3, 2010

Today Was The Day

Today was the day I truly realized how much I love this yoga.

I walked into class this morning, 6am, and hid in the back of the room. I've been having a stressful few weeks with a new job and little sleep. I was planning on taking it easy, expecting a brutal class. But the yoga wrapped me up in its warm arms.  It welcomed me to be me, it gave me the permission to express myself, to clear my head and have nothing exist for that 90 minutes, except for myself, the room, the teacher and my fellow yoginis. It allowed me to shine in whichever way I needed to at that moment.

Today was the day I decided I really wanted to share.

I read many Bikram yoga blogs. I read them everyday. I scour peoples accounts on their practice looking for tips, for compassion, for the honesty and communication about this practice. Now I'd like to share mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll,

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Lots of love.

~Hoodrich