Pages

October 1, 2011

Something New

I went down to the Ashtanga Victoria yoga studio this morning and purchased a 3 month pass for unlimited guided classes for $121.00, including taxes!  This means I can practice any time in the evening from 6:00-7:15 during the week and any of the two classes they offer on the weekends.  That's a pretty sweet deal in my book.  I'm hoping to do 2 evening classes a week and 1 class on the weekends.

I'm looking forward to a little change.  Lately, I have considered the possibility that I may leave my Bikram practice behind.  I don't know if I will but the thought has crossed my mind. It, honestly, scares me to think of life without Bikram yoga.  It has done so many good things for me - physically, mentally, emotionally - that the idea of me choosing to longer practice it makes me feel a little uncertain.

But I must take this all in stride.  The other day, I was lying in Savasana and I thought that it's time to try something different.  When I got home and checked my email there was a message from the Ashtanga yoga studio letting their students know that this sale was happening.  That was too much of a coincidence for me to ignore.

Off I go to explore this new path that may take me in a new direction.

Namaste.


1 comment:

YoginiBear said...

Change is a good thing. I left Iyengar in favour of Bikram and never looked back since. Keep us all posted on your new adventure!