Pages

September 8, 2010

Love

I thought about many different insightful things I could write today, but you know, none of them seemed natural.  I thought of ways I could say this eloquently, poetically, with a song or a picture.  Nothing worked.  So I'll just say it.

I'm am so bloody happy to be apart of this community of yoga bloggers.  I love that you read my blog and comment and support.  I love how I feel I can do the same with all of you.  I love that I feel as though there are people around the world who empathize and sympathize and laugh and cry along with me - even though I've never met you.

Thank you, for reading and supporting.  It always means a lot.

3 comments:

YoginiBear said...

Thank YOU, J for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. It is always comforting to know that one is not alone in whatever situation that arises. I look forward to practicing with you soon!

Elisa said...

Ditto, J! Right back atcha. You have a special neck in the blogger woods... your writing is always thoughtful and reflective.

And I was just twittering this morning that I LOVE THE INTERNET for its blogs, its twitters, its FBs, etc. But especially for y'all!

Catherine said...

I love that I feel as though there are people around the world who empathize and sympathize and laugh and cry along with me - even though I've never met you.

This, times eleventy billion! It's amazing, isn't it? I am pretty sure I wouldn't have rekindled my love affair with yoga if not for the blogosphere. The support is an incredible thing.

Thanks for writing!