Pages

September 20, 2011

Easy, I Have It Easy...

Definitely not feeling like I have it easy today.  I've been having nights of very heavy sleeps coupled with very vivid dreams, along with day times of feeling down and out and not knowing what I want or how to get it.

I'm finding it tough to get my butt to yoga and to make dinner.  I've managed to keep to my meal plan, throwing in a couple pieces of dark chocolate here and there to keep me sane.  I feel like I'm walking through a bit of a fog and I know I just need to keep pushing because the sun will burn off the mist eventually.

And really, in the grand scheme of things, I don't have it all that bad.  I was driving home from lunch with a friend, trying to psych myself up to start Week 9 of P90X and K-OS came on the radio.  It's my theme song for the rest of the day.  Here's to the start of Week 9!

No comments: