Pages

September 24, 2011

Workout Rage

If Tony Horton had been in my living room, this morning, I would have punched him in his smiling happy face.

I had workout rage this morning.  It was Legs and Back today and I did not want to do it.  I have started doing the legs workout without the video because I prefer listening to music but this morning I thought I probably needed the extra motivation to get me moving.  The anger is probably what propelled me through the workout.  It was hard.  I was tired.  I hate lunges so much.  I did it.  I finished it.  Week 9 is now done.

10 Reasons Why I Didn't Quit
  1. In the last 9 weeks I have noticed a significant inch loss in my hips, my thighs and my waist. 
  2. My arms are starting to have definition I have never ever ever had before.
  3. Each exercise only last a couple minutes
  4. The entire workout is only an hour.  I can handle an hour.
  5. I really like the calf exercises and that is near the end of the workout.
  6. I really really don't like quitting something I've started.  Except for a book, if a book doesn't grab me in a couple chapters I will quickly put it aside.
  7. LW was in the next room cheering me on.  Even though I wanted to take out some of the rage on him, how could I quit when I had that encouragement right there to push me just a little more.
  8. In some weird creepy way I think Tony would know if I quit.  He keeps telling you in the videos how he'll come to your house and track you down if you slack!
  9. There is something amazing about feeling your heart pound and the sweat trickle down your body.  Even if you're not into it, sometimes you don't want it to stop.
  10. Now, I feel amazing and happy and proud that I completed the workout.

1 comment:

Elisa C said...

Hi thanks for shharing this