As I sit here at my desk waiting for files to merge and change I think of all the little things in my life that cause a slow smile to creep to my lips.
- LW dancing in my living room after drinking too much Scotch.
- walking into the yoga studio after being away for a week and feeling like Norm on Cheers
- today is my Dad's 60th birthday and him and my Mum are in Hawaii and knowing that he will be receiving a special order of wine and cheese from his kids.
- watching LW's little buddy (8 years old) get super excited to see him and ramble off a mile a minute for his attention
- receiving text messages from the lovely SDP all day long that keep me sane