Pages

March 5, 2011

And I Want...

Oranges, blueberries, oh kombucha! and maybe some oatmeal.  Coffee - I can't wait for my coffee.  Oranges - I could really go for one right now.  Oh and then I get fresh caught prawns for lunch.  Coconut water!  I'm going to buy some after class.  Oh man, I really want an orange.  Oh you know, I haven't had ginger ale in years, maybe some ginger ale.  Nah, too much sugar, an orange.  They are just in my fridge and my fridge is just down the road if only I could just get to my fridge.

This is what I wanted this morning - all I wanted - during Savasana, while coming out of Camel, struggling to strengthen my spine during Cobra and as I walked soaking wet out of class.  And now I'm sipping on my coffee and all those cravings are gone - well, except maybe for the yummy prawns.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

YoginiBear said...

I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one thinking about food during Savasana! :) I LOVE oranges too! Especially the Cara Cara variety. In fact, I'm having one right now. Namaste.